Lund, Sweden – October 25, 2020
Dear friend of Oberg PhotoGraphics
Start your week by a moment of artful browsing. Today, I send you only two photographic works with links to art photographics – yes, …phics.
The work above is “Bilbao Dummy” from 2005 and there is more about it here where you can also enlarge it and see its details.
The “Art Photographics” Portfolio explains my approach to art photographics.
Imagine works like these on your wall – printed on the world-renown Canson or Hahnemühle fine art papers, signed, numbered and beautifully framed, accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity. They are so affordable because I do everything myself and you deal directly with me.
• Oberg PhotoGraphics is working to adapt to the new online times with exhibitions tours and various videos.
• The SPAR – Silk Peace Art Road Installation exhibit in my studio is now down. But see it here on my Vimeo Channel.
• A new exhibition with mixed images and media will eventually be opened – online and for visitors by appointment.
• The updated homepage is easier to navigate, has a new changing front page and all images can now be enlarged so you can check the details.
• And there is a new section with my documentary photography.
I welcome visitors to my studio here in Lund – max 5 at a time.
Please contact me anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me at +46 (0)738 525200.
If you missed PostArt # 87 just click here.
Finally, what is this beautiful piece of art?
It’s a QR code.
If you have a QR reader on your mobile phone, hold it up
and fly straight to my homepage.